Arlington Bike Camp Volunteer Application Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Arlington Bike Camp
to be held at Ottoson Middle School, April 18-22.
here for more information on the camp.
- Fill out the form below
- Press the Volunteer button
- Read the release form
a signature at the orientation session, Sunday, April 17, 3-5pm.
- If you are 18 or older, you must fill out a CORI form in order to be considered for volunteering.
Any other questions about the form can be directed to Joe Connelly or via the Arlington Rec Department's direct number 781-316-3880.
- The form must be submitted with a copy of an official picture ID such
as your driver's license or state ID.
- The CORI form can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- You can mail the CORI form
422 Summer St., Arlington MA 02474.
You can scan it with your ID and e-mail it to
the Director of the Arlington Rec Dept, Joe Connelly,
You can fax the form with your ID to Joe Connelly
at 781-641-5495. Do not use the fax number on the form.